We are delighted that you are interested in employment with Kennedy-Donovan Center. Below is a brief outline of the great benefits available to all regular full and part-time employees.
While applicants come to us because of their interest in working with children and families, it is important to know that employees are rewarded not only by the work they do, but also with a competitive salary and a strong benefits package.
- Health Insurance – Choice of 3 different medical plans through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Dental Insurance – Choice of 2 dental plans though Delta Dental of Massachusetts
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- 403(b) Roth IRA
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – PTO includes Vacation, Personal, and Sick days. Accrual rate is based on number of regularly scheduled hours per week
- Holidays – 11 Paid Holidays
- Basic Life Insurance – Paid 100% by KDC 1x annual salary up to $50,000
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability Insurance – Paid 100% by KDC
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- Medical Flexible Spending Account – Pre-tax savings of up to $2,500 annually for medical, dental, vision and over-the-counter expenses not covered by your health or dental plan
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account – Pre-tax savings of up to $5,000 annually for eligible dependent day care expenses for children under 13
- Vision Coverage – Through EyeMed vision plan
- Employee Assistance Program – Paid 100% by KDC 24/7 hour confidential short-term counseling, resources, consultation and referrals for work/life balance issues
- Cell phone carrier discounts
- Home and auto insurance discounts
- BJ’s Wholesale Club discounted membership
So come join KDC and help make us the Employer of Choice!