Your donation makes a difference.
Thanks to generous people like you, the KDC team cares for more than 7,500 children and adults with developmental and other challenges each year. When you give today, you’re supporting us as we help those in the KDC community to achieve their full potential. There are several ways to make a gift and we invite you to learn more now.
- Make your tax-deductible donation now
- How your company can invest in our shared communities
- Participate in or sponsor a KDC event
- Include KDC in your estate plan
- Host your own fundraiser
- Celebrate a loved one or honor a caregiver
- Double your donation through employer matching gifts
To donate by mail, please send your check to:
One Commercial Street
Foxboro, MA 02035
Attn: Development & Marketing
For any other questions or assistance in giving, including donations of stock or securities, please contact Amanda Perkins, Vice President of Development & Marketing, at 508.772.1276 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for investing in the KDC community!
Kennedy-Donovan Center is a 501(c)3 nonprofit (EIN: 04-2519028).