At Kennedy-Donovan Center, our mission is to empower and support people to realize their full potential. Our staff empowers and supports our clients, and KDC empowers and supports our team.
As a KDC staff member, you are an essential member of a team that provides support for more than 7,500 individuals and their families every year. Our team is confident, collaborative, and energetic. We know that our work requires both caring and critical thinking to deliver results.
We ensure training and professional development for all of our employees, and we prioritize internal promotions to retain our committed professionals. From direct-service caregivers and clinicians to our administrative and operations teams, KDC’s impact for life begins with our team.
View our Current Openings
Our employees are rewarded not only by the work they do with our children and families, but also with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. The following benefits are available to all regular full and part-time employees scheduled to work 30 or more hours per week.
- Health Insurance– Choice of two HMO plans through Tufts Health Plan
- Health Insurance Reimbursement Account– Covers the second 50% of health insurance deductible
- Dental Insurance– Choice of 2 dental plans though Delta Dental of Massachusetts
- Vision Coverage– Coverage through EyeMed Vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO)– PTO includes Vacation, Personal, and Sick days. Accrual rate is based on number of regularly scheduled hours per week. Employees who are regularly scheduled to work 24 or more hours per week accrue vacation and personal time. All employees accrue Sick Time.
- Holidays– 11 holidays designated by KDC
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- 403(b) Roth IRA
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance– Available to full-time employees.
- Basic Life Insurance– 1x annual salary up to $100,000
- Short Term Disability– Paid 100% by KDC
- Long Term Disability Insurance– Paid 100% by KDC
- Medical Flexible Spending Account– Pre-tax savings of up to $2,850 annually for medical, dental, vision and over-the-counter expenses not covered by your health or dental plan
- Health Savings Account– Pre-tax savings of up to $3650/employee or $7300/Emp+1 and Family annually for medical, dental, vision and over-the-counter expenses
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account– Pre-tax savings of up to $5,000 annually for eligible dependent day care expenses for children under 13
- Employee Assistance Program– Paid 100% by KDC 24/7- confidential short-term counseling, resources, consultation and referrals for work/life balance
- Special discounts– Employee discounts are currently available for selected cell phone carriers, home and auto insurance, and BJ’s Wholesale Club membership
Equal Employment Opportunity: Kennedy-Donovan Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.