Thank you for volunteering to raise money for Kennedy-Donovan Center! A third party fundraiser is when an individual, group, company or organization holds an event, sale or promotion, with the purpose of raising money for KDC. The proceeds from each event go a long way in achieving our mission and will go directly to supporting KDC. Here are some examples of how you can get involved:
- Organizing a Tournament…Golf, Bowling, Softball, Basketball, Fishing, etc.
- Hosting a dinner/cocktail party or wine tasting at your home or bar/restaurant.
- Bake Sale
- Jeans Day/Casual Day at your workplace (day or week)
- Car Wash
- Running in a Marathon/Road Race
- Participating in a bike ride
- Donate a Percentage of Sales
- Birthday/Holiday donations in lieu of gifts
To learn more, please email Maria at firstname.lastname@example.org